My first day of blogging in February! Hope you will join me or at least enjoy reading my posts. So today is all about goals! I've decided to share you my main ones as I have many and they change over time!
- Read at least one book a month.
- As an English teacher, it is really important for me to make time to read for myself. Over the past few years I have read lots of different books and I want to continue this in 2015.
- I am now back down to the size I was before I had my little girl but now want to work on changing my lifestyle to improve how I look and what I eat. I don't want to see it as being on a diet anymore!
- Not only do I own far too much that I do not need, I really want to start giving back in some small way and this is a good starting point for me. I have been doing well with this over the past few months so hopefully I can carry on!
- Our loft is just full of stuff, stuff that we don't really need. So I'm going to pin down my hubby at some point and get it sorted!!!
- Being on maternity leave, being on a budget, has made me realise how much money we just waste on silly things! I really want to save for various things but just have some general savings to be able to turn to if needed. There are some great challenges out there to motivate you!
- I hate cleaning, like us all! After a day at work and sorting out my baby girl, all I really want to do is slob on the sofa! But, I need to get myself into a routine so I am determined to get some kind of schedule sorted that I stick to!
- I love being organised but in some areas/rooms it doesn't stay organised for very long. Therefore, I want to come up with systems that work for me and my family. I'm hoping my organisation may become a little more permanent then!
- Having my little girl has really taught me what is important in life. And I am trying hard to make sure I get this balance right...I will keep you posted!
Some big goals there but they are a work in progress for the year, not something I expect to happen overnight. And many I am continuing from last year, not that I've not made any progress, but that I want to continue to work on it this year!
I would love to hear what your goals are!
Thanks for stopping by.